Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Editors - In This Light and On This Evening

The Editors are back and boy have I missed them. They always come out with these songs that are so full of adrenaline it makes me want to bust out my jogging pants. The first single "Papillon" is no different. Supposedly they were going for a different direction on this album, pursuing a new "raw" sound. Having been a huge fan of the first two albums I am interested in hearing what this new sound is. I know its gonna be a bit darker but who doesn't love darker? All I know is that when the tour comes to the states I am not missing them like i did last year.

SONG LIST
01 In This Light and on This Evening
02 Bricks and Mortar
03Papillon
04 You Don’t Know Love
05 The Big Exit
06 The Boxer
07 Like Treasure
08 Eat Raw Meat = Blood Drool
09 Walk the Fleet Road
(Bonus EP disc)
Bonus This House is Full of Noise
Bonus I Want A Forest
Bonus My Life As a Ghost
Bonus Human
Bonus For the Money

Pavillon


No comments: